Duties and Responsibilities:
* Writes code to create single-threaded or user interface event driven applications, either stand-alone or those which access servers or services.
* Develops code necessary to complete the assigned project(s) in the specified time frame according to departmental standards and guidelines.
* Writes, modifies, and debugs software for client applications.
* Assists in the development of critical components of the solution.
* Uses source debuggers and visual development environments.
* Employs best practices for design, development, unit testing and test plan development.
* Enhances software to reduce operating time, add functionality, or improve efficiency. Provides technical direction to other programmers.
* Helps to support completed software throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and in production.
* Perform front and back-end SharePoint design and development
* Develop, stage, test and host selected SharePoint solutions
* Assist with user acceptance testing and the preparation of user manuals and training for SharePoint applications
* Assist with web initiatives
Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* Bachelor Degree or equivalent plus 0 - 2 years professional experience
* Experience in applications programming on data-base management systems
* Knowledge of computer equipment and ability to develop software to satisfy design objectives.
* Ability to adapt quickly
* SharePoint experience in SharePoint 2010
* Experience in SharePoint on SharePoint 2013
Certification Requirements: SharePoint Certifications - HIGHLY DESIRED
Security Clearance Requirements: Active Top Secret