AboutWeb is seeking a System Administrator for a newly awarded contract. The Systems Administrator will be responsible for working with our customer while they present information across a variety of platforms which include radio, television, print, and internet/social media.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have at least four (4) or more years of experience in respective field.
- Ability to successfully complete the CGI Background Investigation to include; 50 State Criminal, Education and Employment; Additionally, your ability to successfully complete a Credit and/or Driving Records Checks may be conducted if required by the contract for continued employment.
- Enforce ongoing DISA and JTG-GNO security policy on all servers and workstations.
- Supports Microsoft 2008 Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange 2010 infrastructure.
- Provides Blackberry user and server support.
- Administer and support PKI\PKE, HBSS, ACAS, SCCM, CAC, and SAN environments.
- Performs network backups and manages tape library.
- Provides Active Directory and Exchange Server support to the sub-organization sites.
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge and experience to appropriately apply a methodology to projects that have reasonably well-defined project requirements and deliverables.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and SharePoint.
- Ability to successfully complete drug testing based on contract requirements.
- Ability to establish working relations at all organizational levels. Demonstrate ability to diplomatically and effectively deal with Government officials and program office stakeholders.
- Self-motivator with ability to work as part of a team or independently with little supervision or direction.
- Professional oral and written presentation skills.
- Attention to detail and effective problem-solving skills.
- Must have previous MAC and Casper Experience
- IAT II certification or higher (Security+ ce, CISSP, CASM, CEH, etc.)
- Active Secret Clearance