Our client, a prime contractor for DIA, has an immediate opening for a junior to mid-level developer with an active TS SCI clearance. This work will be done at the client site in Vienna VA. This position is 6 months contract to hire, and the prime contractor has an awesome benefits package (AboutWeb has benefits available as well, including 3 health plans).
This project provides web-based applications/tools to review and analyze payroll activities and associated resources.
* Minimum 2 year hands-on programming experience with ASP.NET, VB.NET, and ADO .NET in developing dynamic web applications.
* Bachelor's Degree required (preferably in Computer Science or related subject).
* Active TS/SCI clearance (DIA adjudication strongly preferred)
* SQL Server database experience writing stored-procedures, views and triggers a plus.
* DOD 8570 IAT Level II compliance strongly preferred ( Security+ CE, GSEC, SSCP, or CCNA-Security)
* Experience with financial based systems.
* Experience with ad hoc reporting, Pivot tables and Microsoft Excel a plus.