We are looking for three mid to senior level ASP.NET developers. MUST be a US Citizen or Green Card, as you have to get a clearance for NRC. This work will be done onsite in Rockville MD and they are long term contract roles. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.JOB DESCRIPTION
The Software Engineer solves complex application development problems. The ideal candidate will develop solutions in ASP.Net and VB.Net using Visual Studio, collaborating on all phases of the systems development life-cycle (SDLC) with a focus on the application design, development, implementation and maintenance phases. The selected candidate will cross over into several areas of development including database design, data retrieval and Crystal reports. Analyze the identified problems and the information to be processed. Define the problem, and develop system requirements and program specifications, from which programmers will prepare detailed flow charts, programs, and tests. The ideal candidate will also coordinate peers to ensure proper implementation and system specifications are upheld.
- ASP.Net, VB, SQL 2008 development, Visual Studio, Web development in three-tiered architecture. Minimum of 7 years .Net experience.
- Must have experience in working in a structured, development environment, using industry standard methodologies like CMMI, RUP, and/or ISO 9000.
- Must have strong background in object oriented development with JAVA scripting.
- Well versed in current technologies, and be able to provide guidance and recommendations in support of implementing web strategies.
- Ability to clearly document requirements, specifications and processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Crystal Reports