About Web is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Java Developer in Baltimore, MD.
Java Developer with extensive experience on enterprise solutions. The candidate must have strong solution design skills and the ability to document, communicate, and implement the designs patterns they utilize. The candidate must have the ability to write technical white papers and document the design of proposed and new system, as well as reverse engineering existing systems.
The candidate must possess strong oral and written communications skills in order to clearly and effectively convey issues, reports, and other deliverables.
The candidate shall have extensive experience in developing, maintaining, and supporting applications and computer/network operating system and other system software. Has prime accountability for major projects and will develop detailed and robust requirements, code, test, and implement proposed systems.
• Strong core Java developer having experience with JEE technologies, JSP, EJB, JDBC, JMS and WebSphere.
• Experience with J2EE Framework/ORM such as Struts version v2, JPA v2, IBM MQ and have experience in developing frameworks.
• Database experience such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, SQL and JDBC. Experience with WebService Technologies, Security and SSL.
• Experience with complex programming, program debugging, data analysis, problem analysis and resolution issues within OO application systems.
• Communication skills to present ideas and concepts effectively.
• Self starter, highly motivated individual, and a team player who adapts to a dynamic work environment.
• Ability to investigate/research issues, determines impact, and provide solutions.
• Experience with version control software such as MKS and CSS.
• Familiar with Web Service technologies such as Apache Axis, SOAP and WSDL.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education. 11 years of IT experience