PC/MAC Tier II Help Desk Field Tech
Position required travel around the DC metro area so must have reliable transportation.
Corporate office is in Tysons.
Well-rounded skills, PC and Mac Tier II Help Desk Field Support.
Must have Strong communication skills able to effectively communicate with clients and team (we need someone with some personality!)
Professional appearance required
MSP experience REQUIRED and or FIELD Tech experience.
- Answer help desk calls and maintain tickets in help desk ticketing system
- Provide remote and onsite support
- Manage, maintain, troubleshoot and support networks, hardware, software, and other related peripherals
- Install and support new desktops, laptops, servers, networks, and printers
- Review and respond to remote monitoring and management (RMM) system alerts and notifications
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a technical support/network admin role
- Experience with PC hardware installation and maintenance
- Experience with software installation and support
- Experience supporting Windows operating systems and Office applications
- Experience with Windows Server, networking, and email systems (Exchange, Office 365)
- Experience with network storage management including backup and restore
- Experience with Mac hardware and OS X
- Excellent time management, communication, and customer service skills
- Reliable transportation for onsite support