This position is for a Data Scientist responsible for the discovery of knowledge hidden in vast amounts of data and surfacing that knowledge to our customers. Primary focus in data mining techniques, statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems, automate scoring using machine learning techniques, build recommendation systems, improve and extend the features of our existing system.
* Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
* Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
* Extending customers data with third party sources of information when needed
* Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems and meeting customer requirements
* Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
* Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
* Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
Skills and Qualifications:
* Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms,
* Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc.
* Great communication, written and oral, skills
* Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
* Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig, SparQL
* Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
* Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
* Data-oriented personality
* Experience with Spark, Hadoop
* CS degree in related domain
- Fed / State
- AboutWeb Cares
- About Us