Business Systems Analyst
Tantus Technologies, Inc. (Tantus) is seeking a qualified candidate to serve as a Business Systems Analyst. We support our client by providing operational maintenance, including software support, data imports, help desk, training, and communications. We manage application databases, troubleshoot system issues, enhance and create new application modules as required.
- Develop requirements, design changes, test functionalities, train users, and support proprietary BI software.
- Present monthly reviews of action items, deliverables, progress, metrics, and updates to clients.
- Seek out functional requirements from clients during meetings and from users from training sessions and through formal and informal feedback.
- Train users in fundamentals of website functionality.
- Support 15,000+ users as the Help Desk point of contact for questions and concerns by addressing 15-30 requests per month and translating feedback items into tasks and requirements.
- Perform user acceptance and functional testing for fixes, updates, and deployments to ensure application quality.
- Conduct full regression tests by logically structuring functions and creating detailed test scripts.
- Track and report key performance indicators (KPIs) such as uptime, usage, feedback, and training metrics.
- Build custom SQL queries to generate ad-hoc reports requested by users.
- Implement virtual conference software into training process and created detailed instructional manuals.
- Create tutorials and demos of our applications with Camtasia video-editing software to streamline user training.
Secret Clearance required