We are currently seeking a Business Consultant with junior to mid-level experience to support packaged application implementations and business intelligence solutions for commercial and public sector clients. Business Consultants work at the direction of a Practice Lead or Project Engagement Manager to understand client requirements. The Business Consultant is integral to developing process and functional design documents to configure solutions. The consultant will then actively support the iterative, rapid prototyping of the desired solution and would validate the solution through the full System Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- 3-7 years of experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems (MIS) or related field.
- US Citizenship and ability to obtain government clearance.
- Strong facilitation skills and can lead workshops / sessions to generate process and functional designs.
- Ability to accurately map a client’s current and future state processes.
- Ability to develop a fit-gap analysis between a technical solution and the desired future state processes.
- Comfortable supporting a range of activities across a project’s lifecycle, including data mapping for integrations and data conversion, training documentation development, and testing and validation of a solution.
- Understanding of commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) application experience or similar types of solutions. Experience with ERPs and IWMS preferable.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and timely follow through.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Prior information technology (IT) project implementation experience
- 75% travel