AboutWeb Java developers and Adobe LiveCycle Specialists were part of the team responsible for building the following new systems for Customs and Border Protection:
1. e3Processing - provides collection of large amounts of biographic information about all personnel who illegally cross the border.
2. 2. e3Biometric - provides collection of biometric information (photo/fingerprints) from all personnel who illegally cross the border and checks with FBI database for criminal records.
3. e3Assaults - Logs any and all assaults on agents and files a report with FBI.
4. e3Oasiss - Prosecutes offenders through Mexican courts.
5. e3Proseuctions - Prosecute offenders through US courts including electronic court filing.