Gain experience with AboutWeb!
AboutWeb Cares Division will focus on serving underprivileged communities and helping entry level workers obtain the skills and experience they need to broaden their success in the job market. One of the primary goals of the program is to create jobs and train workers in new skills so the next generation of workers is better prepared for the challenges of the new job market. This division will also deploy members of the AboutWeb Cares team to assist with helping other not-for-profit or charity based organizations that need additional help in achieving their goals.
AboutWeb is expanding and excited to offer new part-time remote opportunities to meet company objectives. Some opportunities may have potential to develop into full-time employment dependent upon performance and need.
AboutWeb is interested in individuals with one or more of the following qualifications or experience:
- Other Skills to be determined
- Must live in a qualified area census track. Click the following link to verify you reside within a qualified census track: http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/
- Able to work 10 hours per week, with a total of 40 hours per month
- Provide current proof of residency (for example: Driver's License,Voter Registration card, or Lease with further documentation)
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Pass a criminal background check
- Must have access to personal computer or access to computer
Did we mention?
- You might be able to work remotely! You are always welcome to join our team in one of our 3 local offices, but might have the option of working from the comfort of your home or at one of our client sites
- This is a paid position
- Work hours extremely flexible - 10 hours per week, with a total of 40 hours per month
How to Apply:
Submit your resume to our Human Resource Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include complete contact information, full home address, and areas of interest and expertise